5.14.2007

Mother's Day @ the Park

Ok. I know I haven't posted any Italy pictures, but that project is a little overwhelming. We have 651 pictures! However, yesterday was a beautiful day at the park for Mother's Day. Joey and I got our families together and let all the kiddies run. The day started a little cool, but it ended up being beautiful. Happy Mother's Day to all the great mommies out there!

Joey's nieces Sophia and Maria on the "Tater Tot"
sophiamaria

Sophia and her mommy
sophiaannie

My niece Savannah wanting to swing higher
savannah

Joey's nephews Rudy and Andrew
rudyandrew

Joey's nephew Ross
ross

Nonna and the girls
nonnagirls

Joey
joey

My dad walking my grandma to her minivan. Joe and I made her a new CD with a mix of songs and she loved it!
grandmadad

My nephew Elijah
elijah

The crew makin' bubbles (Sophia was dipping her Fried Chicken in the bubbles!)
bubbles

Cousins Isabella and Anna
annaisabella

No comments: