12.25.2007

Mrs. Joey

Yeah! I am going to be Mrs. Joey. Last night, Joe took me to a great dinner and then to the Eiffel Tower at night. On the hour, it sparkles with lights and is gorgeous. We took some awesome pictures and then went to sit on a bench underneath. Of course, he said all the most perfect things and then asked me to be his wife. I love my ring (and Joey!) We never talked about what I would want, but he obviously knew more than me. We then celebrated by attending mass at Le Cathedrale du Notre Dame. It was probably the most beautiful mass I have ever been to. We went to a bar for some quick drinks and then headed back to the hotel to call my parents. They knew why I was calling and I think my mom was already planning the guest list. I have also heard that my cousin, my Nana, and Joe's sisters are also making plans. Just an FYI to everyone...don't be surprised if Joe and I wait just as long to have the wedding as we have been dating. :)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am SOOOOOO happy for you! Now post a pic of the bling silly gal! I am DYING to see it! Wish we were there!

Jenny said...

Congratulations to you both!!! We are so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So so excited for you both! Congratulations! Can't wait to celebrate!

Lucy said...

Congratulations! Jon and I are so happy for you both!!!! Enjoy your trip and celebrate!

Jess said...

Congrats you beautiful girl! You deserve every bit of that bling!!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.