12.23.2007

oui, oui

We're here! We landed a few hours ago, but we were exhausted! We snoozed for awhile and we are now heading out to explore the city. Our hotel is just perfect. I was worried we wouldn't have enough room for all our stuff, but it works. It is defintely smaller than American hotels, but it is modern, the bathroom is a great size with a bath, we have a safe and the pillows are super comfy. Either that or I was just extremely exhausted.

Leep, I meant to call you before I left, but I spent the past two days with some sort of food poisoning. I won't give details here, but I promise to tell you about them. :)

My little Jeff, I hope to see lots of Picasso. It is funny because I have never read a book about Picasso, but only his wife and girlfriend.

I have got to run...Joe is out of the shower and it is almost time to leave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you made it there safely! Merry Christmas:)