1.16.2008

Happy Birthday, Jess


Today is one of my dearest and sweetest friend's birthday! Jess is intelligent, fun and absolutely gorgeous! She is the one that is secretly getting married...not sure if Brad knows he is getting married, but I know for fact he would show up to the altar any day she said. How could he not? She's a babe!

Jess and I probably met about 5 years ago because she was my client at work. Isn't that funny? Since then we have gone to some really neat places together...San Diego, Orlando, New York. Jess, we'll have to go someplace really nice to celebrate our engagements...no fiancees allowed. Maybe Miami or New Orleans? Thoughts?

Anyway, I love Jess for being so sweet to me. She deserves the best birthday ever.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You are the sweetest. Thank you for remembering (and making me a little bit famous) A girl's trip sounds great--anywhere warm!!!