1.05.2008

I'm HOME!!!

No posts from Amsterdam, but it was a beautiful city. It may actually be my favorite city. It is so laid back, the people are wonderful and everyone spoke ENGLISH! By that point in our trip I was ready for some conversation with others. Amsterdam is known for its floating flower market. Some people don't know that I have fresh flowers all spring and summer long and I have tons of flowers in our yard also. Here is a quick snap of some of what the locals can get everyday of the year in Amsterdam. Today I went and bought tulips for the house to remind Joe and I of our trip.



The first people I called when I got back was of course our parents, but then I had to call Tracey to see if I missed anything at work. Which I didn't...but I am ready to go back. I can promise my boss I won't be taking any of these long trips again...until my honeymoon. :) Surprisingly, we are thinking about staying close to home for our honeymoon..however, since we don't even have a wedding date or anything else planned, things can change quickly with us.

No comments: