2.24.2008

Random blog

I just watch the entire Oscars show.  No big surprises except I am upset I haven't seen Michael Clayton yet.  I hope to get it from Netflix this week, once I send one of my two back. 

The August was great.  It was nice to have a good band at the bar that plays their own music.  

My favorite Oscar dress was Heidi Klum's.  She is just stunning. 

Did you see Angelina's little bump?  She is super hot. She wasn't invited to the Oscar's, but her picture is all over the internet. 

I got a wedding dress. I am really not into the wedding thing.  I'm definitely into being married. I can't wait to be Joey's wife.  I just don't really care for a wedding/party.  It doesn't help that Joey wants over 400 people there.  I love my dress, but I hated shopping for it.  I actually don't enjoy anything about wedding planning.  Some girls think it is so fun.  I have never had that feeling.  

I started buying Organic milk.   They say your first switch to organic should be meat and milk. 

I'm annoyed with Ralph Nader.

I bought an Obama t-shirt for St. Patrick's Day.  I also bought one for Joey.  It says "O'bama O'eight."

4 comments:

Jenny said...

How is Netfilx? Jay and I were thinking about getting it.

Also wedding planning is not so great. I just wished the whole thing would have planned itself and it took forever to find a dress. It was the very last store I visited in the South Bend/Mishawaka area and the last dress that I tried on. But I think that finding a dress is half the battle. :D

Heather said...

I have Netflix and I really like it. There has been times when I've cancelled my subscription because I feel like I'm not using it, but I always seem to come back. I just watched We Own the Night with Mark Wahlberg (hottie!) and Joaquin Pheonix...it was really good.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Carisse!

Carisse said...

NetFlix is great. I think you two would LOVE it.