8.28.2008

Random Thoughts

I'm heading to the Farmer's Market today. I'll take a picture and post.

I'm back at work and I still feel refreshed on a Thursday. That is good news. For all my friends that I haven't talked to or seen, I basically shut down during July and early August. That is why Joey took me to Tropical Storm Fay...to relax and refresh.

I got Invisalign. I cried the first night, but now I am really really happy that I am doing it. I am still slobbering on people during work meetings

I have a million friends and family with birthdays this week. HHHhhhhmmmm, what do parents do at the end of December/early January?

Enzo and I are hanging out all weekend while Joey is at the 105th Anniversary of Harley Davidson in Milwaukee.

Yeah! I get to see Jenny Saturday at her baby shower.

I've changed the colors for the wedding...AGAIN. It's still white, white and more white, but instead of a little bit of red, I've moved on to lavendar. Don't worry if you don't like purple. I will for sure change my mind again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on my last tray of Invisalign. You will be sooo happy you did it. The results happen fast...thus the pain at first. Smile!!