2.01.2009

Happy February

February is my favorite month of the year.  Here are all the reasons why: 

My birthday
Enzo's birthday
Joe's dad's birthday
My cousin Jacqueline's birthday
My cousin Rosalyn's birthday
My cousin Aaron's birthday
My cousin Tom's birthday
My friend Leep's birthday
My friend Horseradish's birthday
Groundhog's day
Lincoln's birthday
George Washington's birthday
President's day
Valentine's day
Every 4 year's it is so special it gets an extra day
It is the shortest month of the year and the only month with less than 30 days
Everyone thinks red in February
It's Black History Month
I love purple and I love amethysts

So there you have it.  HAPPY FEBRUARY!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In elementary school wasn't it also Dental Health Month? I remember going to the mall and sitting by one of the fountains in the center and a hygenist teaching us how to brush our teeth. "Up like a rocket/Down like the rain/Back and forth like a choo choo train!" LOL