6.12.2009

I love Babies!!!

I don't have lots of time...but I love babies and it is definitely baby season.  My gorgeous friend Heather just had Jackson James yesterday and I got to meet him today!  I can tell already that he is going to be a silly, truck lovin' mama's boy.  I actually am dying to go visit him again.

AND...as I was talking to my cousin Rosalyn tonight her water broke!  We think. :)  I had to google what happens when your water breaks and give her all the details...well, after I gave her the wikipedia definition, she went to get true medical advice and called her doctor and he sent her to hospital.  So, now I am packing my stuff because if they admit her I get to watch Panagiotis until his parents and new brother/sister come home!!!!  Yeahhh!  The bad news is I may need to miss my pledge sister/most fun & genuine friend's Bachelorette Party tomorrow in Chicago.  We were headed to a rooftop for the Cubs game and I was going to see all my ladies...:(   Tori, I love you and can't believe how my world's are colliding right now...the better news is...at least Rosalyn's water didn't break your wedding weekend!!!!

PS  Her water broke when she was laughing at our engagement pictures.  If anyone knows Rosalyn and I, we both laugh like crazy and the "serious" pictures were just too much for her to handle. :)   Check them out!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

The pictures are AMAZING! You guys are gonna make some cute babies someday!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh...great minds think alike...when I thought my water broke, i went out to my living room at 3 a.m. and googled "what does it feel like when your water breaks". Ha!
Miss you!