5.07.2007

I'm BACK!

I am so glad to be back! We had such a great time, but it is always nice to come home. Especially a new home! We got back late Friday night and spent Saturday unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc. Sunday I did the yard! Oh, my gosh! That is such hard work. I called my dad last night and let him know that I don't know how he has done it all these years. I was exhausted.

I am still having trouble with the jet lag. I woke up at 3am today ready to go work. I promise that is the last time you'll ever here me say that...until we get back from our next trip to Italy. We are heading back in late December for another wedding. It will be a shorter trip, but it is something for me to look forward to. I always need something to look forward to.

Anyway, I will post pictures soon, but I am at work right now.

PS For all those curious (I have been asked a gazillion times!), I did not get a diamond ring from Joey...but I am not worried. He just bought me new bedroom furniture. I told him it sparkles. :)

No comments: