5.17.2008

The Life of Enzo's Girl


enzo--
Originally uploaded by girlieleep

Poor Joe. We are not even married yet and I have already been tempted by another man. Isn't Enzo just the cutest? He is a pure white Siberian Husky. He is exactly 12 weeks old, born February 16th.

Anyway, I totally understand how people write stories about their pets and how "Marley and Me" is now becoming a movie. I seriously could write a book just on our first week with Enzo at home. Is it crazy that we already want another puppy? I think we need to get through potty training and teething first. What do you think?

His first night home he had the worst gas EVER! I about died. Before he was with us, he stayed with my parents a few days and apparently he was digging up the wild onions with his nose and eating them. I love the fact that he loves onions, but I think they were what gave him the gas. No more onions for Enzo.

I have plenty more stories, but they will have to wait. We are heading to his Uncle Shane's baseball game. :)

Love, Enzo's Mommy

3 comments:

Jenny said...

How adorable!

The Johnsons said...

Enzo has the same birthday as Hayden!!! :) He's precious! I understand wanting another one already! We have 3 because of that! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable...I am getting ready to walk my baby (80 lb. yellow lab Maggie Grace) and then we are going for ice cream. They will take over your life...in the BEST way!! I love puppy kisses and puppy breath!! Congrats, mommy!!