5.14.2008

Where in the world have I been?

Oh my gosh! Has it really been that long since I posted? I promise to get better. Today I will highlight some of the things I have been doing and other things I am looking forward to.

  • We saw Obama! It was so great and I can't wait until he is our president. Yippee!
  • I'm working on a huge project at work. This is super exciting, but also gives me horrible anxiety!
  • My friend Tania and I are on a search for a wedding band. I think we will get a DJ and band. Any ideas on local good bands or DJs?
  • I have been working out at the O'Brien center. There is this great class that they have every other day for 30 minutes and works the abs. I am working on Bride arms, flat tummy and a tight butt. :)
  • This week is Senior week for the local college students and the bar is super busy every night. I haven't made it down there, but Joe has been working ever night and says it has been crazy busy.
  • Our garage door broke. They are fixing it today.
  • We are getting a new home phone number today. Our old one was for a local Chinese restaurant that shut down and the calls would not stop coming. It wasn't people wanting orders, but people speaking Chinese looking for someone. It was getting old, so the new number comes today!
  • Our friend Jiggles bought a new house and we are checking it out on the 23rd! It is the Annual Indy 500 party at Jiggles.
  • And the SUPER BIG CRAZY news!!!! Joe and I are parents!!!! We got the most beautiful little siberian husky in the world! Pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: