1.31.2009

25 Random Things About Me

I wasn't in the mood to post this to Facebook, so I am sharing with my few blog readers.  :)

1.I seriously want 5 kids. Seriously. 

2. Speaking of lots of kids, I was obsessed with Angelina way before she was Brangelina.

3. My favorite movie line is from Saturday Night Fever…"Would ya watch the hair! Ya know, I spend a long time on my hair and he hit it; he hit my hair."

4. I really want to move and work in Washington D.C. even though I have never been there.

5. I carry around two spiral-bound graph-paper notebooks at work. I draw little check boxes for all my to-do lists. The blue one is for anything the developers ask for and the green one is for everything else.

6. I write things on my to-do list that I have already done, just so I can cross it off.

7. Fresh flowers in the house are a must, even if they are just going to die.

8. I go to the Farmer’s Market once a week in the summer. Fig season is my favorite.

9. I forget to eat. I seriously go to bed at night and have to think when I ate last.

10. Sometimes I eat all day non-stop and don’t remember a moment when I wasn’t eating.

11. I can never find my keys.

12. I wish I could decorate. I think my house looks boring.

13. I’m a really good secret keeper. I have my own and keep many others.

14. I sleep in my clothes at least twice a week. It drives Joe crazy.

15. Right now I carry three purses all at the same time. One big tote and two purses inside.

16. I make warm milk and espresso on the stove every Saturday and Sunday for Joe. He makes me a fried egg sandwich.

17. I love to be alone. (Do I really want five kids?)

18. It drives me crazy that every one of these starts with “I” so I am spending time trying to reword the sentences. PATHETIC!

19. When I walk into the Nordstrom shoe department, something I can’t explain just happens to me. It is euphoric.

20. I love to travel for fun, not for work.

21. I am a horrible driver.

22. I miss my college friends a lot. They are the best and I need them.

23. I want a MacBook Air and diamond earrings. Really bad.

24. I have always wanted to go on a safari.

25. I feel really lucky to have 9 healthy nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think really special people write things down on a list just to cross them off--I do the same thing ALL THE TIME. It helps me feel the accomplishments.