1.13.2009

I'm Alive

As if I didn't have enough going on with a huge project at work and a wedding to plan...we have decided to redo our kitchen. I'm super excited and anxious.


I joined Twitter. I have no idea why. I used my soon-to-be last name if anyone trys to look me up.


Is it wrong that I already use Joey's last name for stuff? I mean, I don't go out and tell people that is my name, but I don't want to set up any new accounts to things that I know I will want to change later. For example...Twitter and the Racquet Club. Joey lied there. He just put me under his account as the Mrs. :) I love that.


I have been sick for about 2 weeks. I can't stop the coughing!


I still haven't sent our Save-the-Dates. They are just sitting in my car.


We are getting so much snow here today! I don't mind the snow...it is the temp that is freaking me out.


1 comment:

The Van Fleit Family said...

Finally you posted some new things:) I love all of your little stories about Enzo!