5.01.2009

Another Facebook game...

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: king

C - Chore you hate: laundry 

D - Dog's name: Enzo

E - Essential start your day item(s): Coffee!!!!  I realized about a week ago that I now drink it black and have no idea when I stopped using cream.  Really. 

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5 feet 3 inches

I - Instruments you play(ed): I wish I played the piano.

J - Job title: Product Manager

K - Kid(s): I have two...Joe and Enzo. 

L - Living arrangements: Joey and Enzo

M - Mom's name: Beth Ann

N - Nicknames: Reesie (My cousins), Reese (My uncle Andy), Carissi-mo (My dad and Grandpa Hank), Mo (My dad).  Joe's nieces and nephews call me Super Carisse.  My niece and nephew call me Careesie, which I think is just the cutest. 

O - say can you see my eyes? Gray/Green...really. 

P - Pet Peeve: It depends...today I hate compulsive liars. 

Q - Quote from a movie: "
Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair." - Saturday Night Fever

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: two brothers and two sisters

T - Time you wake up: 6:15

U- Underwear: YES!  About once I year I almost walk out of the house and forget them...but then I remember. 

V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots...but I still eat them. I don't think there is a single thing I wouldn't try once.  Including dog treats and bugs.  When I was little I would try bugs...and sometimes I try Enzo's dog treats.  If I wouldn't try them...I shouldn't give them to him either.  BUT yes...they taste awful.  One time, I got my niece and nephew to try them and then my sisters got mad at me.  It was hilarious. 

W - Ways you run late: Joey. Always. 

X - X-rays you've had: My foot when a sewing needle went through it when I was younger.  

Y - Yummy food you make: I love to cook, but Joey loves my stuffed peppers and italian rice salad. 

Z - Zoo favorite: penguins and monkeys

I was kidding about the underwear...maybe. ;) Not the dog treats. 

1 comment:

PerfectMomentProject said...

isn't it amazing how you just FALL IN LOVE with nieces and nephews?

Life of Riley