5.12.2009

Seriously...I can't believe that I am an OPEN book.

What is wrong with me?  Why do I insist on telling everyone EVERYTHING?  But maybe it is because I learn stuff about me every time I do these silly things. :)

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...you know the rules. Tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them.......

1. First thing you wash in the shower? this is a stupid question.  i just get wet.  i then usually wash my hair. 

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grey or gray.  i never know which way to spell it...but i LOVE grey hoodies on anyone. 

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? of course.  i actually kiss many people on the lips...not in a slutty way...but i am a kisser.  BUT...i love Joey and I love kissing him. 

4. Do you plan outfits? are you kidding? i plan everything...including what i will wear. 

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired, but relaxed

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? I have a recorded Oprah on and she is wearing red...she is interviewing Elizabeth Edwards.  No comment. :) 

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Very rarely do I remember my dreams.  

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Kind of.  I learned a lot more about someone I know today. It was a good thing. 

9. What are you craving right now? sleep.  i need to go to sleep. 

10. Do you floss? yes. i love it. 

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? soup and detox.  Joe and I love to do the cabbage soup detox.  sometimes we just need to clean ourselves out. 

12. Are you emotional? YES!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No.  But when I can't sleep I count to 100.  

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.  I do both.  I love ice cream and usually bite at first and then realize it is almost gone...so I lick. 

15. Do you like your hair? no.  I wish it was longer and thicker and looked good with no work. 

16. Do you like yourself? yes...but only because I was raised by great people and I hope I am a little of all of them.  I sometimes disappoint myself...but that doesn't keep me from liking me. 

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes.  I respect my elders and leaders. 

18. What are you listening to right now? Oprah and Elizabeth Edwards.

19. Are your parents strict? No. 

20. Would you go sky diving? yes. 

21. Do you like cottage cheese? yes. 

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I don't really care about meeting any celebrity but Justin Timberlake...and I haven't met him.  However...I have this inkling that some day I will.  I can just feel it. :)

23. Do you rent movies often? Netflix via the XBox.  It is the best way to get any woman to actually like the XBox. 

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? We have a really cool broken glass mirror. 

25. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands...not enough

26. Have you made a prank phone call? yes. 

27. Ever been on a train? yes. 

28. Brown or white eggs? no pref.  I do both. 

29.Do you have a cell-phone? I am super crazy...I have an iphone and blackberry...because I love to text and email.  Can't they create a phone that is great at both. 

30. Do you use chap stick? yes. 

31. Do you own a gun? I plead the fifth. 

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Enzo.  Joey is at work. 

34. Are you too forgiving? No. 

35. Ever been in love? Yes.  I love LOVE. 

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I will assume...sleeping until 11, hanging out with Enzo, stopping by his parents, picking up my bike, stopping at the bar, playing softball, going to dinner. 

37. Ever have cream puffs? yes.  i have had the best cream puffs ever. 

38. Last time you cried? Sam and Cathy's wedding last weekend.  

39. What was the last question you asked? I have no idea. 

40. Favorite time of the year? HOT SUMMERS!

41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes. And I don't regret it. 

42. Are you sarcastic? Not really. 

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?  no. 

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, who hasn't?  

45. Favorite color? Green. 

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. 

47. Is your hair curly? Yes.

48. What was the last CD you bought? NO IDEA! I think it might have been a band at the bar...Actually, yes...the  Autumn.  

49. Do looks matter? Depends what you are talking about. 

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes. 

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Yes. 

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes. I am very fortunate. 

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.  No TV in the bedroom. 

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes. 

55. Do you have good vision? NO!  

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes.  

57. How often do you talk on the phone? I love to talk! A LOT!

58. The last person you held hands with? Joe

59. What are you wearing? my workout clothes.

60.What is your favorite animal? Dogs and bears. 

61. Where was your default picture taken at? Raj's wedding

62. Can you hula hoop? Yes, but I get bored. 

63. Do you have a job? Yes. 7 years and still counting. 

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries. 

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I don't know...65 questions is too long and I am really bored.  

No comments: