5.14.2009

Wedding Update

I can't believe it is almost here!!! What am I going to complain about when it is over?

Joey and I only have a few more details to work on...other than that everything is done. I am still writing thank you notes from my shower...but I seriously had about 100 to write and I feel like I have to write a book in every one.

Originally, we weren't going to open anything from the shower until after the wedding...but the clutter is driving me crazy...so I open something as I need it or we want it. For example, this week, we made Chinese for dinner and used our rice steamer, wok and these awesome rice bowls that we got.

This weekend I have my first Bachelorette Party in Chicago! Yippeee! I really don't consider them bachelorette parties, but I love ladies-only parties and my college friends, work friends and family are all having a girls-only party for me.

Before I leave for Chicago, I need to weed the front yard and clean our dining room. Sunday I plan on finishing up my bridal shower Thank You notes and next week the Invitations are going in the mail!!!!! I messed up on the RSVP return date...it is driving me crazy...but I really need to get over it. So what if it says they need to be returned 5 weeks ahead of time. Well, I keep trying to tell myself that no one cares...eventhough I do, but I completely miscounted the weeks when I was looking at my work calendar.

We have a couple other projects, but none that are freaking me and actually if none of them happened, I don't think I would care. Do I really need to waste a bunch of paper on a program or print out the menu? (OK...so I totally think I do...but just in case I don't get to it...please tell me you don't care and that I am the only person in the world that cares about stuff like this.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I got a RSVP on the actual day of my wedding and it said that they wouldn't be able to make it.

Also I didn't have a program and I don't think anyone cared. It was one less thing that I didn't have to worry about. :)