7.16.2009

9 DAYS!

I am continuing to procrastinate. So I thought I would give an update on my to-do list. Also, these will be some of my last posts on The Life of Joey's Girl. I always want to be Joey's Girl, but I have a new blog after the wedding. I am thinking about a theme or something...but I'll ponder that on the honeymoon. :)

I have noted what actually got done and added a few things. I also added and marked DONE a few things because it makes me feel good.


  • DONE - Meeting at Hilton
  • DONE - Print menus for rehearsal
  • DONE - Pens for guestbook
  • DONE - Pens for rehearsal frame thingy
  • DONE - Print engagement picture to display at wedding
  • DONE - Wrote out wedding dates of family for their pictures that are being displayed
  • Friday - Give final rehearsal count to Carmela's
  • Friday - Hair Trial (DONE - need to pick up hair pieces at mom's before trial)
  • Pickup next week - Print programs for ceremony
  • Bank
  • Send final music list to DJ
  • Still have a few last minute gifts to buy (DONE - Moms)
  • Do last round of table seating (the hard parts are done!)
  • Return menu to Carmela's
  • OMG! I put this on my list twice! - Hair trial

I seriously do not want to even think about our list for this weekend!!!!!

No comments: