2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Day! It is beautiful, snowy, great day in the SBI. All the schools were closed last night, and I didn't know it. When I was driving to work I thought I was super late because there were no cars or buses on the road. Then I got to work and no one was here yet...apparently the side roads are not plowed yet, so it took awhile for everyone to get moving this morning. It actually feels the warmest it has in a while, plus the skies are this gorgeous blue.

I'm so excited because tonight Joey and I are going to Ciao's for dinner. It has become our Valentine's Day tradition, and they always save us a table. The other great thing about today is that our new floors are being installed. Yippee!

I will post pictures of the floors and my trip to Florida soon.

No comments: